Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Munchkins

Savannah is so proud of her little brother and the fact that she is a big sister. Hudson has been a big part of her life for just over two months and I'm so happy to say she has never had a moment of jealousy or resentment towards Hudson, Caleb or myself. She really is the best big sister I could have hoped she would be!

Multiple times a day (usually when I'm sitting down to feed Hudson), Savannah decides she wants to hold him. And when she wants to hold him she is pretty persistent until she does so. She'll hop up onto the couch and hold her arms out welcoming him to her lap. He's getting so big already (over 13 pounds!) she only holds him for a minute or two before she decides he is too heavy and wants me to take him. I barely have enough time to get my camera out and snap a picture before she is telling me he's too heavy. Who can blame her though... he's already more than half her size!!



The brother-sister moment of sweetest is ended by Savannah giving Hudson a big hug and a kiss then saying "love you."
It makes me so, so happy to see how much she loves Hudson and likes to help take care of him. I hope they are the best of friends when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment