Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Play Day for Savannah


At the end of last week, I decided that I needed to take Savannah to do something fun for HER. With kids going back to school this week, I knew the perfect place to take Savannah without the crowd. I decided that one Caleb's next morning off, Tuesday, we would go as a family to Jumpin' Land and let Savannah play as much as she wanted.

Tuesday was also Landon's birthday (my youngest brother). When Savannah and I called him that morning to wish him a happy birthday, I told him that we were leaving soon to go play. About 15 minutes later, I got a call from my brother Parker informing me that they might meet us at Jumpin' Land to play with Savannah. It sounded great to me because not only does Savannah LOVE her uncles to death, but that also meant that Caleb and I wouldn't have to climb through all of those obstacles!

Sure enough, my sister Abby, brought Parker and Landon and she also stayed to play with Savannah. We were all there when the gates opened along with the only three other children that were there to play. It almost felt like we had the place to ourselves and Savannah had a blast running around playing with her aunt and uncles.

I had to feed Hudson as soon as we got there, but once I was done, I followed Savannah around to take some pictures. I forgot my real camera, so excuse the quality of these pictures because they are all taken with my phone.


After Savannah was worn out from all the running and playing, we loaded up and all went to lunch at Savannah's eating place. Do you know where that is?

Yep. Chic-Fil-A.






She got to sit at the table with Abby, Parker and Landon and she looked like such a big girl!
I loved getting to spend the first half of the day together as a family and especially doing something fun for Savannah. I need to remember to plan more days like this one, often!

No comments:

Post a Comment