Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nap Time


This is one of the best parts of the day! Well, I don't usually get to partake in "nap time", but I do get to watch my babies sleep so peacefully thanks to our video baby monitor!

If it wasn't such a good opportunity to have some "me time" or to catch up on things around the house, I would seriously watch them sleep all the time. There is just something about their cute little face and sweet mouth while they sleep that melts my heart. Today was one of those days when looking at the baby monitor that brought a thankful smile to my face....

I had just laid Hudson down for his afternoon nap. He was drowsy, but awake. I watched the monitor to make sure he would go to sleep and just had to capture the phases he goes through before he falls completely asleep.

He starts with his paci in his mouth and hugging his stuffed elephant...

He open and closes his eyes a few times...

He spits his paci out a few minutes after laying down...

And moves his arms and head until he gets into just the right sleeping position.

So peaceful. So sweet. So cute. Love him like crazy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment