My parents gave Savannah is exersaucer for Christmas and she is loving it...so am I! She really likes to be able to sit/stand up now rather than laying around on the floor and this works perfect to entertain her. Since most of our house is stained concrete floors, it's nice to have this for her to be in so she doesn't fall and hurt her head. She plays in it while I get dressed in the mornings, when I'm cooking or we're eating and any other time she "needs" to be where I am, but without laying on the floor. There are so many buttons on it that make noise, so I dance for her when music plays and she thinks that is funny! You would too, if you saw how I looked! Within the past couple of days, I've noticed that she starts bouncing up and down when the music plays. It is so fun watching her!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment