Savannah and I had a few shopping errands to run today to return a few things and pick up a few necessities... groceries and diapers! In this post, I wrote about doing a little "retail therapy" and Savannah's new bath time seat. Well, today she got to experience our shopping trip in a whole new way with her new shopping seat cover which was one of the things I bought while doing "retail therapy". For Savannah, this meant getting to sit up in the shopping cart, like a big girl, for the first time, rather than laying in her car seat which normally sat on top of the shopping cart (and was hard me me to see over since I'm not exactly tall). I think she was a little concerned about what I was doing with her at first, but then, she started kicking her legs around and just about breaking her neck trying to see around me to all the people and things we passed. She also tried to grab things off shelves if I stopped too close for too long. It was so fun watching her and much easier than having to lug her around in that car seat!
I'm not sure if she knows what to think about this...
Maybe it's not too bad...
Ok, I think she loves it!!
And she's had enough...time to lay down.
No comments:
Post a Comment