That's right, Savannah is closer to being a ONE year old than she is to being a newborn. *sniff, sniff* I know this is so cliche, but seriously, the time is absolutely flying by! I cannot believe how grown up she now seems.

New things about Savannah:- she weighs 15 pounds and 15 ounces
- she loves to shake/bang things viciously!
- she loves to play with tags; on clothing, on blankets/burp clothes, on toys, etc.
- she pulls herself up into a sitting position by holding onto our hands.
- she makes a grunting noise when she wants your attention and then flashes a big smile when she finally gets it.
- she is starting to hate things on her head (i.e. headband/bows and hats)
- she is now being put down to sleep while she's awake and is able to go to sleep on her own.
- she still is not interested in baby food so she's still on the breast milk only diet.
Each day with Savannah is so fun and she really is more than I could have ever hoped for! I thank God every day for blessing us with such an amazingly happy and healthy little girl. For all the laughs, smiles, hugs, drool, giggles and sweet sounds she gives us daily, there really is nothing more precious. I love you, Savannah, more than I ever knew was possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment