Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Dog

We live outside the city limits and hardly anyone around here have fences, but just about everyone has one or more dogs. We see inside dogs are being walked by their owners each day and outside dogs roaming the neighborhood. This morning, I was holding Savannah and as I walked past our back door I noticed a big dog walking behind our house. I stopped at the door so Savannah could see and her mouth dropped open and her eyes got really big. She thinks animals are so interesting! The dog also saw us looking and stopped in his tracks just starring at us. And then, for a few minutes, he just barked. Not a mean bark, just a bark letting us know he was there and he was watching us. So, I stood Savannah at the door and got a few pictures. 

(This picture isn't clear, but it's the only one I got of the dog in the distance).


No comments:

Post a Comment