Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ms. Chris

For the first year that Caleb and I were married, we lived in a little rent house in town. Behind us, across the alley, lived a sweet lady named Chris. She is retired, but does sewing/alterations in her home for a little income. Being as short as I am, I keep her in business with all my pants! During my pregnancy, I didn't do as much shopping, so my visits to Chris were less often. I recently bought a couple new pair of jeans and haven't been able to wear them because they were too long. So yesterday, Savannah and I made a trip into town to see Chris and drop off my jeans. Today, we went back to pick them up.
I took Savannah over there once before when she was just a couple months old, but now that she is bigger, Chris was all about holding and playing with her. Hesitant at first, Savannah curiously looked around. Chris' house is decked out with chicken decor of all kinds. But what really caught Savannah's eye was the big, BIG t.v. It probably looked like the size of a movie screen to her!







Chris sure did enjoy playing with Savannah and thinks she's an absolute doll (I agree!). She even offered to let Savannah stay with her! haha. I'm sure we'll be visiting Chris again soon because I've been in a big-time shopping mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment