Friday, February 12, 2010

Do You See What I See?


Besides the adorable smile, chubby cheeks with dimples and beautiful blue eyes, do you see what I see?


That's right! Not just one, but TWO pearly, white baby teeth!


It's another sign of my sweet baby girl growing up! No more toothless grins. Now, when she laughs, giggles and smiles, she shows off her first set of teeth. And this new set of teeth bring on a whole new experience for her with food. Finger foods! I'll share that fun adventure with you in another post, soon. Thankfully, she isn't biting because I still primarily nurse her. I do notice that she moves her tongue back and forth across her new teeth. I think she likes them! :) 

2 comments:

  1. she is going to have an even more beautiful smile with those pearly whites coming in :) though i must admit that i will miss that toothless grin of hers; it ALWAYS made me smile so big.

    ReplyDelete