Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lunch With A Great Friend


It was long over-due, but yesterday I got to meet up for lunch with one of my best friends from college, Bri. She and I met during my very first semester of college. Good ol' Grayson County College in 2001. We had three classes together that semester and were friends by the end of the first week! In fact, we became such good friends that when I started a job less than a mile down the road from her house, she gave me a key and told me I was free to go to her house during my lunch breaks anytime I wanted. I took her up on that often!
Then, I moved away to attend school at UNT in Denton and soon after got engaged. She was in my wedding and such a great bridesmaid. In September of 2008, she tied the knot, as well. We live less than 30 minutes from each other and need to make it a point to meet up more often. This was the first time she had met Savannah. :( But, Savannah sure did like her! We all had a great time and I hope we are able to do it again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment