Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who's That Looking At Me?

These pictures you're about to see crack me up!  I hold Savannah and look in the mirror with her often, but this time, she found it a bit more interesting. I grabbed the camera, sat her on the bathroom counter and watched her try to figure out and then "play" with that girl looking back at her. Some of the pictures are blurry because I started laughing, but was still clicking away on the camera trying to catch the moment by moment expressions on her face. It was so fun and cute to watch! I hope these pictures can give you an idea about how entertaining this was....for both of us!








2 comments:

  1. Gah!!! That is soooooo cute!!!! :) :) I love the second one from the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know, I love that one, too! It's like she's trying to look at the person in the mirror without them seeing! She is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete