This morning I had planned to give feeding Savannah baby cereal another try. I originally tried baby cereal for the first time when she turned six months old. You can read about that here. I was so excited about her starting to eats solids, but she was not interested. I tried several times and several different types of food during the following couple of weeks only to get the same result. Savannah spitting it out and completely uninterested. After talking with my good friend, Kris, she reassured me that it was no big deal and that it was just Savannah's body being smart and letting me know she wasn't ready for baby food just yet. So I decided to wait until after our cruise and not think about it until then.
I made a small bowl of baby oatmeal and gave it a try. Once I realized she was actually eating AND enjoying it this time, I grabbed the video camera and set it on the table to record. If you'll notice, she looks at the video camera a few times like she knows it's on. Oh, and that squealing noise is something that her Aunt Abby taught her while on the cruise.

No comments:
Post a Comment