Because my daddy has MY back!
Caleb found a website to custom make this onesie. Isn't it cute?
Savannah wore this shirt today and we made a surprise visit to see her daddy at work. As many of you know, because her daddy is a chiropractor, she is well adjusted. I was adjusted on a regular basis during my whole pregnancy and Savannah was first adjusted when she was only 3 hours old! Since then, she has been adjusted by her daddy at least once a week. She's had only one minor cold (stuffy nose), but hasn't had any vaccinations or medications. I'm so glad that she has the opportunity to grow up with a more natural approach to health. I am very thankful to have a happy and healthy baby and pray that God continues to give her good health.
Savannah and her daddy with the girls that work in the office.
Jenny (left) and Jenna (right).
We hope you get adjusted by your chiropractor and stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment