Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eight Months

Another month old, already!? And during this past month, there have been so many new things going on with this little girl. Several big changes, so here is the run-down:

- She is eating baby food, finally. Her two favorites so far are mangos and sweet potatoes.
- She got her two bottom front teeth.
- She started crawling!!!
- She almost always goes down for naps without crying and bedtime includes little to no crying.
- She wakes up around 1 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. for feedings (I've read this is common until the age of 9 months), but then sleeps until 8:30 or later.
- She gets super excited to see us when we've been away from her.
- She thinks puppies are funny and loves to watch them, but doesn't like for them to get too close.
- She makes the pinching motion with her thumb and index finger.
- She is overall just one happy baby!








I love her more than words can describe. She is more and more fun with each passing day and makes me so very proud to be her mommy. I couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

  1. SO SO Cute, Amy! You're such a good mommy!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, Kat! My hat still is off to you for having TWO less than a year apart! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her more than words can describe, also! I cannot believe it has been almost a year since God has blessed our family in such an inredible way. I am thankful for everyday I get to spend with her! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete