While I was cleaning the kitchen today, I sat Savannah in her exersaucer and gave her a few snacks. I just started letting her have finger foods last week. She has a teething biscuit, which is kinda like a thick piece of graham cracker. The first time I gave that to her, she looked at it and played with it for a while before finally putting it in her mouth. She loves it and it makes a wonderful mess! I've also given her puffs. Those are small cheerio-size snacks that dissolve in the mouth. She has yet to put one in her mouth, but she loves to play with them! And then today, I had steamed some baby carrots, so I also gave her one of those to chew on. I find it funny that she'll put just about anything she gets her hands on into her mouth, but with these fingers foods, she'd rather just play with them.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment